A Story of love, life and the family we've built
Scroll down a little bit to see all the NEW posts and Pictures

This always inspires me to do the best job at what ever it may be at that moment

Love can over come anything

Love can over come anything
REMEMBER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IT SAYS "OLDER POSTS" CLICK ON THAT TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICTURES. THE NEWER PICTURES DONT ALWAYS FIT ON THE SAME PAGE :)



Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A visit from Grampy and Gramy Offret

I finally got my tree up, I'm so excited for the Christmas season.

The day after my parents got here Maddox got sick then me then Jax then TJ. Maddox got us all up too early so we all watched cartoons in our room until my mom and dad got up.

Another one with Maddox snuggling with Grampy


I thought this was too cute. We ALL didn't get much sleep that night so my mom was snuggling Maddox on the recliner next thing we looked over and they were both asleep.



1 comments:

The Little's said...

HOw fun! Your tree is gorgeous (I wouldn't expect anything less from you!) and I love your new blog layout! Glad your family was here to visit!