A Story of love, life and the family we've built
Scroll down a little bit to see all the NEW posts and Pictures

This always inspires me to do the best job at what ever it may be at that moment

Love can over come anything

Love can over come anything
REMEMBER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IT SAYS "OLDER POSTS" CLICK ON THAT TO SEE THE REST OF THE PICTURES. THE NEWER PICTURES DONT ALWAYS FIT ON THE SAME PAGE :)



Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I needed to keep him busy for a little bit while I made dinner and this, I have to say was a great idea. I put stickers all over him and he sat there forever taking them off and putting them back on. He wouldn't let me take them off. So he played all night with stickers all over him.

He loves to accessorize like his mama. Always has to have his hat when he rides his horse. Every time I take out the camera he says CHEEEESSSE!! And puts on his cheesiest grin.


Jaxson was enjoying playing with his truck in his seat until.....


Maddox had to be in the picture



Jaxson loves his truck that grampy bought for him at the monster truck rally



0 comments: