Shawn is ready for the Spray Park. I have never been and the kids had fun, for the most part. We were so busy we forgot to take pics. We had fun, cooled off, got wet and got some sun
Nothing better then a snow cone on a hot day with his cousins
Saying goodbye is NEVER easy for my family. I don't think we have ever left a visit without many, many tears. We have the best family with all our crazieness and drama I wouldnt give it up for anything. With all that, we have all the love and compassion for each other. Both me and my sister are huge daddy's girl's and we have a wonderful mom that is always there with advice and love. I always know that any of them would be there when I needed them for anything. I am so lucky to have each and everyone of them. I miss then so much already.



0 comments:
Post a Comment